“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan
Booking a project is easy and a few simple steps;
- Choose your starting date, duration and project
- Email those details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the contact form on our website
- You can either pay your £100 booking deposit at our Payment Portal. Or we will email you back with our bank details. We ask for a £100 non-refundable deposit to confirm your spot on the project so that we can process your application
- Once your deposit has cleared, we will email you a project pack with all the information you will need, confirm your dates and start the pre-departure process
- We require the balance to be paid 3 months before you take part in your project
- Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
If you would like to enquire about any of our projects or have questions, please email email@example.com for more information, What’s App +27728658680 or alternatively contact us with a Contact Form
Once you are ready to book your project and dates, we will require a booking deposit from you of £100 and then we will process your booking. We cannot reserve your place on a project until this has been finalized.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for international banking details to do an EFT
We will also require you to agree to our terms & conditions and to fill in a questionnaire telling us a little more about yourself. If your project deals with vulnerable children, we will need a police clearance certificate or DBS from your country of origin that can be no older than 3 months showing that you have no crimes against children.
For certain projects we might require a CV and/or a letter of motivation
The booking deposit of £100 is non-refundable. However, if we cannot place you on the project of your choice on your preferred dates, we will return your booking deposit.
Any amendments or cancellations to projects must be requested in writing. If you wish to amend or cancel your placement, we must be notified in writing and, unfortunately, charges for these are unavoidable. Amendment charges can range from £30 upwards, plus any amount we may be charged by third parties. The charge for cancellation will depend on how far in advance of your originally preferred departure date you have notified us in writing, and are as follows:
• If you cancel your placement at any time prior to 90 days before your departure date, we will refund all the money you have paid towards the cost of your booked project, less £100 admin fee per project.
• If you cancel between 60 and 90 days prior to your departure date, the cancellation charge is one-third of the cost of your project less £100 admin fee per project.
• If you cancel between 31 and 60 days prior to your departure date, the cancellation charge is two-thirds of the cost of your project less £100 admin fee per project.
• If you cancel within 30 days of your departure date, the cancellation charge is 100% of the cost of your project.
The outstanding balance of your project is due three (3) months before you take part in the project, but payment plans may be discussed in writing.
Our prices are valid for departures within eight (8) months of booking. For projects starting later, price fluctuations may apply owing to circumstances beyond our control such as, but not limited to, exchange rates. Please note that you will be re-invoiced six (6) months prior to actual departure in this instance. If your project is paid in full, there will be no extra costs for projects paid far in advance.
We look forward to assisting you on a memorable once-in-a-lifetime adventure!!!